Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of First-Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open near record highs with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release first-quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results after the stock market closes on Feb. 14. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 14Time: 1:30 p.m. PSTWeb access: www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q1 2017 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events—Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available Feb. 14 at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST through Feb. 21 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 56828410.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. Agilent generated revenue of $4.20 billion in fiscal 2016. The company employs about 12,500 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at http://www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agilent Presents Thought Leader Award to Dr. Stéphane Bayen
- JPMorgan (JPM) PT Lowered to $139 at BMO Capital
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!