Agilent Technologies to Host Webcast of First-Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release first-quarter fiscal 2016 financial results after the stock market closes on Feb. 16. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016Time: 1:30 p.m. PSTWeb access: www.investor.agilent.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q1 2016 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events—Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available Feb. 16 at approximately 4:30 p.m. PST through Feb. 23 by dialing +1 855 859 2056 (or +1 404 537 3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 24914313.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A), a global leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets, is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. Agilent works with customers in more than 100 countries, providing instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The company generated revenue of $4.04 billion in fiscal 2015 and employs about 12,000 people worldwide. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Alicia Rodriguez, +1 408-345-8948
Source: Agilent Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Hold
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!