AEP Schedules Live Webcast Of Quarterly Earnings Call
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) has scheduled a quarterly earnings conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. ET Thursday, April 25. The call will be broadcast live over the internet at http://www.aep.com/webcasts.
The webcast will include audio of the call as well as visuals of charts and graphics referred to by AEP management during the call.
The call will be archived on http://www.aep.com/webcasts for use by those unable to listen to the live webcast.
American Electric Power, based in Columbus, Ohio, is focused on building a smarter energy infrastructure and delivering new technologies and custom energy solutions to our customers. AEP's approximately 18,000 employees operate and maintain the nation's largest electricity transmission system and nearly 220,000 miles of distribution lines to efficiently deliver safe, reliable power to nearly 5.4 million regulated customers in 11 states. AEP also is one of the nation's largest electricity producers with approximately 32,000 megawatts of diverse generating capacity, including more than 4,300 megawatts of renewable energy. AEP's family of companies includes utilities AEP Ohio, AEP Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia and West Virginia), AEP Appalachian Power (in Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana, east Texas and the Texas Panhandle). AEP also owns AEP Energy, AEP Energy Partners, AEP OnSite Partners and AEP Renewables, which provide innovative competitive energy solutions nationwide.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aep-schedules-live-webcast-of-quarterly-earnings-call-300834689.html
SOURCE American Electric Power
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Working around Apple’s defi browser removal, $USELESS Crypto creates a tool that renders Pancake Swap Useless
- WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Luxury /Lifestyle group to 10 networks across the sectors of Lifestyle/ /Experiential Destinations/Private Air/ Luxury Properties and Wines worldwide
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $81 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!