9Lenses introduces Comment Sorting
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Washington, DC Metro Area (PRWEB) November 05, 2015
9Lenses is excited to announce its new Comment Sorting feature, which ensures that its customers can save both time and money involved in filtering through survey comments. The cloud-based software platform, trusted by top consultants and executives for conducting virtual interviews, provides a deeper level of insights into the challenges that clients and employees face. With the new 9Lenses comment sorter, users will be able to get to those insights faster and with more certainty.
9Lenses has always given its customer the ability to collect deeper level insights through comments. Now, the Comment Sorting feature gives customers the powerful accuracy and the speed of software to easily accomplish tasks like sentiment and text analysis, or quantifying themes in comment data, and much more. Deep sentiment analysis, for instance, has huge impact for its customers, if you consider that most sentiment analysis programs have significantly lower accuracy rates than humans. People, however, are expected to achieve over 90 percent accuracy in gauging sentiment behind survey comments.
"Through the 9Lenses platform, our customers provided insight into the potential to streamline survey analysis. In this case, we found that text and comment analysis were particularly cumbersome, requiring multiple tools. The new comment sorting technology is a result of the collaborative partnership we have with our customers to innovate around their objectives, sourced from the intelligence our product provides," stated Jeff Mutimer, Vice President, Marketing, 9Lenses.
The benefits of the 9Lenses Comment Sorting technology are three-pronged to allow users to get the best out of their text analysis. The 9Lenses Comment Sorting technology helps with:
– The quick collation of comments that helps customers save time and gives them the ability to apply custom tags to comments and then immediately displays results in chart form.
– Creating an online workspace for the analysis team to better manage comment analysis by assigning comments to specified reviewers, extracting relevant insights, and sharing results.
– Quantifying qualitative insights by the identification of trends, while also giving customer the ability to present key findings faster and easier.
"Our customers use our platform to gather rich insights to allow them to improve their own or their client's businesses. Likewise, the team at 9Lenses is committed to continuously improving our product and process based on our customers' insights gathered through our virtual interviews. The new functionality within our software is just one of the several exciting features that we plan to release. 9Lenses will soon release a seamless Tableau integration for our customers," added Edwin Miller, CEO and Founder, 9Lenses.
For more information about the new 9Lenses Comment Sorting feature, click here.
9Lenses, a Gartner Human Capital Management Cool Vendor Award winner, is a cloud-based analytics platform that helps executives and consultants extract actionable insights from their data 9Lenses combines a rigorous interview structure with intuitive software and analytics so that leading consultants and executives in Fortune 500 companies can make better business decisions.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/9Lenses/commentsorting/prweb13063999.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and UC Davis Establish Collaboration to Transform Research into Potential Therapies for Genetically Driven Diseases
- Jacobs Awarded Owner's Engineer Role for LNG Terminal in Philippines
- OptimizeRx Named to Financial Times ―The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies List for the Second Consecutive Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!