2021/2022 Tanzania Safaris – Guided Luxury Educational Nature Tours Launched
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Augustine’s Adventure Africa (+255 787 477 144) has announced the launch of their updated luxury tour options, which allow clients to comfortably explore the Tanzanian wilderness.
Augustine’s Adventure Africa (AA Africa), a tour operator located in Arusha, Tanzania has announced the launch of their updated selection of private luxury safaris. With over 20 years of collective experience in the industry, the company employs their expertise to provide unforgettable guided tours of the Tanzanian game parks.
More information is available at https://aaafrica.net/safaris/ultra-luxury
The launch of the updated safari selection gives travelers the ability to experience Tanzania’s majestic wildlife and natural landscapes with the guidance of a local expert.
Tanzania contains some of Africa’s most popular travel destinations, including Lake Victoria, Mount Meru, and Mount Kilimanjaro, which has the highest peak in Africa at 5,895 meters above sea level. The nation’s stunning landscapes are inhabited by a wide variety of African wildlife, including lions, chimpanzees, giraffes, and more.
The company offers three luxury safari options, including the Ndutu Wildebeest Migration Escape, the Tented Camps Escape, and the Ultra Luxury Summer Escape.
On the Ndutu Wildebeest Migration Escape, visitors get to explore the Ndutu plains of Southeast Serengeti. The tour lasts 9 days and 8 nights and gives guests the opportunity to see pink flamingos, baboons, and even tree-climbing lions. This luxury excursion is best suited for December through March.
The Tented Camps Escape, which is ideal for the months of June to October, takes visitors through the nature parks of Northern Tanzania, which are inhabited by elephants, leopards, and giant crocodiles. Guests can also participate in a village walk and visit a local school and farmers market during the 12 day excursion.
The 10-day Ultra Luxury Summer Escape allows visitors to explore the Serengeti Plains with unique experiences such as a bush walk and night game drive. Best suited for July to October, the tour showcases the biodiversity of the Serengeti’s riverbeds and swamps.
On all 3 tours, guests can enjoy accommodation in luxury lodges and tented camps. A video introducing the company’s tour options is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip4_ovKNGD0
A satisfied customer said: “This is my second trip using this incredible company. Both times I’ve been so impressed with their professionalism and their extensive knowledge of all facets of the Serengeti: wildlife, birds, insects, and even plant life. No question goes unanswered!”
Interested parties can learn more at https://aaafrica.net
Name: Augustine Minja
Email: Send Email
Organization: Augustine's Adventure Africa (AA Africa)
Address: P O BOX 11726 , Arusha, Arusha Region 00000, Tanzania, United Republic of
Release ID: 89039597
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Vitalik (Buterin) Collection Announces the Release of Exclusive Non Fungible Tokens Art
- Best Marijuana Stocks To Buy September 2021? 3 For Your List For Next Week
- RYBREVANT® (amivantamab-vmjw) Provides Higher Activity and Longer Duration of Response When Used in Combination with Lazertinib in Patients with Advanced EGFR-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Ha
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases, The Financial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!