"2021 SEO Focuses More on UX, Less on Keywords" - SEO Experts on Trends to Watch [DesignRush QuickSights]
- Nasdaq slides over 1% as growth stocks fall after hawkish Fed drives up yields
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) to acquire Splunk (SPLK) for $28 billion; Shares fall
- What's next for stocks as Fed fully embraces 'higher for longer' mantra
- With Fed out of the way, Wells Fargo sees S&P 500 rising to 4600
- FedEx shares jump on strong profit numbers, market share gains; Analysts raise numbers
NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 30, 2021
53.3% of website traffic is due to SEO. This number grew significantly due to Google's focus on user experience.
Its introduction of RankBrain, a user-focused search algorithm, led to more natural language recognition, user experience metrics such as time on page and bounce rates, as well as quality metrics like sentence structure and grammar - a far cry from the days of keyword stuffing.
In fact, DesignRush SEO experts claimed that "2021 SEO focuses more on the UX and less on keywords," advising brands to tailor their websites mainly to the users' needs.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, leveraged its 9,000-agencies-strong network for quick insights or "QuickSights" on the latest trends in SEO optimization.
These are the trends that SEO experts recommend to watch out for in 2021:
1. UX IS NOT ONLY FOR THE USER
While businesses create content for their target market, Social Sellinator Co-Owner Katja Breitwieser stated that algorithms also benefit from the same user experience.
- "A good user experience makes all the difference," said Breitwieser. "Easy navigation is essential it helps Google's crawlers scan your content and determine your SERP rankings. With good headings, short paragraphs, and structured folders, as well as a website optimized for mobile, you will be able to improve your rankings, lower your bounce rate and get better conversion."
- "Your website is the core of your online presence," said Lo. "Getting your users to land and stay there depends on your User Experience (UX). When targeting Millennials and Gen Z, they are socially savvy and don't like being 'sold' to. Instead, they value a unique, original story that's honest and heartfelt."
- "Now we see that voice search and AR features are being integrated into eCommerce stores more and more," said Konyshev. "In the future, it will be necessary to use these technologies to achieve conversions, grow sales and strengthen the brand."
To help businesses keep up with the changing digital landscape, DesignRush released the June list of the top search engine optimization experts:
1. Wedigitalcreatives - wedigitalcreatives.com
2. DPX Digital Network - dpx.com.ng
3. Webential - webential.com
4. Scale - marketingwithscale.com
5. Profit Parrot Marketing - profitparrot.com
6. Komdigit - komdigit.net
7. Milia Marketing - miliamarketing.com
8. Med Ranking Interactive - medrankinteractive.com
9. Deyo Digital - deyodigital.com
10. Royal Media Ltd. - royalmedia.us
11. Full SEO Online - fullseoonline.com
12. WebMeridian - webmeridian.org
13. Matcha Design - matchadesign.com
14. Reno SEO, Marketing & Web Design - renowebdesigner.com
15. Social Sellinator - socialsellinator.com
16. First Fig Marketing & Consulting - firstfigconsulting.com
17. LMNts Marketing - marketingfunnel.website
18. Servicii SEO Bucuresti - serviciiseobucuresti.ro
19. YellowFin Digital - yellowfindigital.com
Brands can explore the top search engine optimization agencies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
About DesignRush: DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teleperformance enhances interaction analytics platform TP Interact, leveraging generative AI to deliver near real-time data-driven decision making for customer care
- Mortgage Rates Remain Flat, Lingering Above Seven Percent
- Abbott Declares 399th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!