Yellen said it's important to make sure bitcoin is not used for illicit transactions, protect investors
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Yellen said it's important to make sure bitcoin is not used for illicit transactions, protect investors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Powell Says Crypto is Speculative Vehicles Like Gold
- U.S. senator wants to ban Big Tech from buying anything ever again
- Senate Confirms Gensler For SEC Commission