U.S. Trade Rep. Office Denies Tesla (TSLA) Request for Tariff Relief for Chinese Made Model 3 Car Computer - Reuters
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
U.S. Trade Rep. Office Denies Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Request for Tariff Relief for Chinese Made Model 3 Car Computer - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) at session highs, shares up 0.75%
- Putin's Talks With Joe Biden Were Quite Successful - IFAX Cites Source In One Of Delegations via Reuters
- Novan (NOVN) Shares Down 12% Following Stock Offering Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!