Trump says his car proposal would save consumers more than $3000, calls car execs 'foolish'
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump says his car proposal would save consumers more than $3000, calls care execs 'foolish'.
My proposal to the politically correct Automobile Companies would lower the average price of a car to consumers by more than $3000, while at the same time making the cars substantially safer. Engines would run smoother. Very little impact on the environment! Foolish executives!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2019
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Trump-backed challenge to Obamacare
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Shares Up 17% Following 142k Share Purchase by Ault Global Holdings
- CGTN AMERICA: "What Happened at US-RUSSIA Summit in Geneva"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!