Trump says his car proposal would save consumers more than $3000, calls car execs 'foolish'
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump says his car proposal would save consumers more than $3000, calls care execs 'foolish'.
My proposal to the politically correct Automobile Companies would lower the average price of a car to consumers by more than $3000, while at the same time making the cars substantially safer. Engines would run smoother. Very little impact on the environment! Foolish executives!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 21, 2019
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bipartisan Group Of U.S. Senators Set To Propose Friday $52 Billion In Funding To Boost U.S. Semiconductor Production, Research - Reuters
- Telos Corp. (TLS) ramps on CNBC guest stock pick mention
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!