productronica fast forward 2021 - powered by Elektor: showcase your startup
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AACHEN, Germany, Aug. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The productronica fast forward startup competition is underway. productronica fast forward 2021, the start-up platform powered by Elektor, gives entrants a chance to present their startup and its technology to the worldwide electronics community. If their technology stands out, they might win a global marketing package from Elektor. Registration is open.
The productronica fast forward 2021 Competition at a glance
Entrepreneurial engineers know that bringing an electronic product to market is a challenging process. After developing a viable prototype, entrants must schedule production, plan marketing campaigns, engage potential partners, and build a sales team. productronica Fast Forward, the start-up platform powered by Elektor, offers entrants a chance to jump-start the process. By participating, entrants can show off their company's solutions, shine a light on their team's talent, and possibly win a €50,000 marketing package from Elektor.Finalists will have an opportunity to pitch their products and solutions in front of the productronica fast forward 2021 Jury and Elektor community existing of 100,000 electronics engineers. It will be an excellent opportunity to gather helpful feedback from potential customers and industry innovators and win great prizes.More information and a complete list of requirements can be found here.
- Registration Deadline: August 31, 2021
- First Prize: €50,00 marketing package from Elektor.
- Second Prize: €25,000 marketing package from Elektor.
- Third Prize: €15,000 marketing package from Elektor.
A History of Innovation and Success
The 2019 productronica fast forward competition attracted innovators from around Europe. In the end, eight companies had a chance to present their solutions to the impressive jury, which included Clemens Valens (Elektor), Ruud Vertommen (Distrelec), Andreas Züger (Distrelec), and Niclas Fritz (BatchOne). Once the pitches were complete and judges had reviewed all the technologies, the winners were announced.
The 2019 winners:
- First Prize: Touchless Automation GmbH — Manufacturers of innovative industrial equipment that can manipulate parts of any material without touching them.
- Second Prize: Konekt — Electronics manufacturing is revolutionized by the use of 3D manufacturing, miniaturization and rapid prototyping.
- Third Prize: robodev GmbH — Manufacturers of a modular automation solution that can be easily set up and programmed. It supports employees in production or assembly, even with small batch sizes or short product life cycles.
Contact:Udo Bormannudo.firstname.lastname@example.org +49 (0)151 62669779
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/productronica-fast-forward-2021--powered-by-elektor-showcase-your-startup-301344978.html
SOURCE Elektor International Media B.V.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sartorius to expand Business Operations in North America
- A Device of Understanding: NUST MISIS Engineers Create a Device for Full Communication with Deafblind People
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Sumo Group Plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!