iStar Declares Quarterly Common Dividend and Preferred Stock Dividends
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared quarterly dividends on the Company's Common Stock and Preferred Stock for the first quarter of 2021. The dividends are all payable on March 15, 2021 to holders of record on March 1, 2021.
Series of Stock
Common Stock (STAR)
8.00% Series D Preferred Stock
7.65% Series G Preferred Stock
7.50% Series I Preferred Stock
* * *
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) is focused on reinventing the ground lease sector, unlocking value for real estate owners throughout the country by providing modern, more efficient ground leases on all types of properties. As the founder, investment manager and largest shareholder of Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE), the first publicly traded company to focus on modern ground leases, iStar is helping create a logical new approach to the way real estate is owned and continues to use its historic strengths in finance and net lease to expand this unique platform. Recognized as a consistent innovator in the real estate markets, iStar specializes in identifying and scaling newly discovered opportunities and has completed more than $40 billion of transactions over the past two decades. Additional information on iStar is available on its website at www.istar.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/istar-declares-quarterly-common-dividend-and-preferred-stock-dividends-301231861.html
SOURCE iStar Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DWC - The 401(k) Experts Promotes Ellen Pozek to Principal
- KT Tape® Signs Top-Ranked Tennis Player Sofia Kenin
- Chubb Appoints Lyndsey Christofer Construction Industry Practice Leader