exocad Supports Overland For Smile (ONLUS) To Provide Dental Care For Disadvantaged Kids In Eastern Europe
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DARMSTADT, Germany, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- exocad GmbH, an Align Technology, Inc. company, today announced its 2020 holiday contribution to the non-profit organization "Overland for Smile (ONLUS)" which it has supported since 2018. exocad's donation is estimated to help support dental care for more than 160 disadvantaged children and teenagers in Eastern Europe.
A portion of the donation includes proceeds from the charitable T-Shirt campaign during the two-day exocad Insights event in September 2020, which featured two key slogans "JUST CAD IT" and "arCADe champion" created specifically for this campaign and printed on purple T-shirts.
"We are very pleased with the proactive support and donations we have received from exocad," reported Cinzia Prazzoli, President and General Manager of ONLUS, continuing: "With the donated amount, we can ensure providing dental care for a total of 166 children and teenagers from orphanages across Eastern Europe."
ONLUS has operated a mobile dental practice since 2005. Dedicated teams, each consisting of ten doctors and support volunteers, regularly drive to different Eastern European areas to provide dental care to children and teenagers from the orphanages free-of-charge. The modern dental equipment within its vehicles and other necessary dental supplies are financed by donations, like those provided by exocad. The teams supporting these missions also donate their time. To date, almost 29,000 children and teenagers have received complimentary dental exams and over 11,000 have received dental treatment.
Further information is available at exocad.com and overlandforsmile.it
About exocad GmbHexocad GmbH, an Align Technology, Inc. company, is a dynamic and innovative software company committed to expanding the possibilities of digital dentistry and providing OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) with flexible, reliable, and easy-to-use CAD/CAM software for dental labs and dental practices. exocad software has been chosen by leading OEMs worldwide for integration into their dental CAD/CAM offerings, and thousands of exocad DentalCAD licenses are sold each year. For more information and a list of exocad reseller partners, please visit exocad.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/exocad-supports-overland-for-smile-onlus-to-provide-dental-care-for-disadvantaged-kids-in-eastern-europe-301217511.html
SOURCE exocad GmbH
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The American Legion calls for ending 'Forever War,' repealing, replacing Authorization for Using Military Force
- STV Promotes Kevin Carmody, P.E., to Vice President
- Andiago partners with Forbes Travel Guide to expand digital dining recommendations and booking service, brings Sharecare health security verification to restaurants in 56 countries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!