chinadaily.com.cn: Longer and healthier lives in Tibet
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BEIJING, Jan. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- A news report by chinadaily.com.cn on Tibet.
In a wide ranging interview recently, senior Tibetan religious leader Drubkhang﹒Tubtan Khaidrub talked about the many great changes in Tibet in the past 70 years, especially in its healthcare.
Drubkhang is a member of the Standing Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference National Committee. He is also vice-chairman of the Tibet Autonomous Regional Committee of the CPPCC, vice-president of the Buddhist Association of China, executive vice-president of the Tibet branch of the Buddhist Association of China, and head of the Tibetan Buddhist Institute.
According to him, a healthcare network capable of providing outpatient, clinical and emergency medical services combining traditional Chinese medicine, local Tibetan medicine and Western medicine is in place, making it very convenient for people in Tibet to receive treatment.
The average life expectancy has increased from 35.5 years in 1951 to 71.1 years in 2019, according to the white paper titled "Tibet Since 1951: Liberation, Development and Prosperity" released in 2021.
Drubkhang also praised that the government has attached great importance to the wishes of religious people.
Watch the video to learn more : https://youtu.be/SfVhYqRkPHg
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinadailycomcn-longer-and-healthier-lives-in-tibet-301465486.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evkeeza® (evinacumab) Phase 3 Trial Demonstrates 48% LDL-C Reduction in Children with Ultra-rare Form of High Cholesterol
- Melitron Unveils Commercial EV Charger Series with HD Displays at National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago
- Halo Collective's BudegaTM Westwood Dispensary to Open May 27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!