ZTO Announces the Establishment of Environmental, Social and Governance Committee
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHANGHAI, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors (the "Board") of ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: ZTO and HKEX: 2057) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that an Environmental, Social and Governance Committee (the "ESG Committee") has been formed with effect from March 16, 2021.
The Board also announces that, Mr. Jianfa Lai, Mr. Jilei Wang and Mr. Qin Charles Huang have been appointed as the members of the ESG Committee, and Mr. Jianfa Lai has been appointed as the chairman of the ESG Committee with effect from Mar 16, 2021. The terms of reference of the ESG Committee will be posted on the website of the Company (https://zto.investorroom.com/).
About ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc.
ZTO is a leading and fast-growing express delivery company in China. ZTO provides express delivery service as well as other value-added logistics services through its extensive and reliable nationwide network coverage in China.
ZTO operates a highly scalable network partner model, which the Company believes is best suited to support the significant growth of e-commerce in China. The Company leverages its network partners to provide pickup and last-mile delivery services, while controlling the mission-critical line-haul transportation and sorting network within the express delivery service value chain.
For more information, please visit http://zto.investorroom.com.
For investor inquiries, please contact:
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc.Investor RelationsE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +86 21 5980 4508
SOURCE ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antengene Announces Selinexor Added to Multiple Treatment Regimens in 2021 CSCO Guidelines
- Braskem reports recurring Operating Result in 1Q21 of US$1,266 million, up 52% on 4Q20
- GREECE IN USA: A New Cultural Platform is Launched in New York
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!