Yext CEO to Participate in the 49th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced that Howard Lerman, the company's Founder and CEO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat discussion hosted by J.P. Morgan on Monday, May 24, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT.
A live audio webcast will be available on the Yext Investor Relations website at http://investors.yext.com. A replay of the audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations website following the event until June 24, 2021.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword search technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions.
Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
Brands like Verizon, Vanguard, Subway and Marriott — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve their business with answers-led AI search.
CONTACT: Amanda Kontor, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yext-ceo-to-participate-in-the-49th-annual-jp-morgan-global-technology-media-and-communications-conference-301292229.html
SOURCE Yext, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: Father's Day: Three 'treasures' Xi Jinping gets from his father
- Prime Day Vitamix Deals (2021): Early Vitamix 5200, Ascent A3500 & More Blender Savings Listed by Deal Tomato
- zkLink, the first Layer2 multi-chain integration DEX based on ZK-Rollup, will be launching
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!