X Financial to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on June 16, 2021
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHENZHEN, China, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company"), a leading online personal finance company in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, before the open of U.S. markets on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
X Financial's management team will host an earnings conference call at 7:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 (7:00 PM Beijing / Hong Kong Time on the same day).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Please dial in ten minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and provide the passcode to join the call.
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following numbers until June 23, 2021:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available at http://ir.xiaoyinggroup.com.
About X Financial
X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company") is a leading online personal finance company in China. The Company is committed to connecting borrowers on its platform with its institutional funding partners. With its proprietary big data-driven technology, the Company has established strategic partnerships with financial institutions across multiple areas of its business operations, enabling it to facilitate loans to prime borrowers under a robust risk assessment and control system.
For more information, please visit: http://ir.xiaoyinggroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Frank Fuya ZhengE-mail: email@example.com
In ChinaMr. Eric YuanPhone: +86-10-5900-1548E-mail: Eyuan@christensenir.com
In US Ms. Linda Bergkamp Phone: +1-480-614-3004Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE X Financial
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders commit to tackling global hunger, climate change, biodiversity loss and inequities at historic UN Food Systems Summit
- Bekaert - Purchase and sale of shares in the context of the liquidity agreement
- Talenom ranks among the best workplaces in Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!