Wynn Las Vegas Updates Mask Policy to Comply with CDC Guidelines
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Fully Vaccinated Guests Are Not Required To Wear a Mask
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS, May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning this evening, Wynn Las Vegas (Nasdaq: WYNN) and Encore will communicate to guests that they are not required to wear a mask if they are fully vaccinated and are required to wear a mask if they are not. The resort trusts guests to take the appropriate precautions based on their personal vaccination status.
Likewise, company employees will follow a similar policy. The Company currently has a vaccination rate of 91 percent among its employees in Las Vegas and as a result, was granted permission by the Nevada Gaming Control Board to amend its occupancy and physical distancing requirements. Effective May 10, the gaming areas at both Wynn and Encore were permitted to run at 100 percent occupancy and plexiglass dividers were removed from all table games and slot machines.
Employees and guests of the resort will continue to follow health and safety guidelines and comply with current CDC and regulator guidelines to ensure and safe and healthy environment for all.
About Wynn Las VegasWynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world and in 2021 was once again honored on FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the thirteenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas consist of two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,748 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas. The resort features approximately 194,000 square feet of casino space, 20 signature dining experiences, 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 560,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 160,000 square feet of retail space as well as two showrooms, two nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities, such as the recently renovated Wynn Golf Club and 18-hole, 129-acre championship golf course. For more information on Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, visit press.wynnlasvegas.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Deanna Pettit, Wynn Las Vegas email@example.com 702-770-2121
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wynn-las-vegas-updates-mask-policy-to-comply-with-cdc-guidelines-301291458.html
SOURCE Wynn Las Vegas
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: Father's Day: Three 'treasures' Xi Jinping gets from his father
- Wacom & Huion Drawing Tablet Prime Day Deals (2021): Best Early Wacom Cintiq, Huion Kamvas & More Sales Compared by Deal Stripe
- China "618 Shopping Festival" E-Commerce Platforms Sales Report By Syntun: The GMV of 578.5 Billion Yuan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!