World Investment Forum to incentivize global investment in sustainable development
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
The 8th edition of the Forum, to be anchored on the overall theme of "Investing in Sustainable Development," will bring together heads of state and ministers, CEOs of largest global companies, and other investment stakeholders from various countries to formulate policies and strategies that will address key and emerging investment-development challenges through a series of local and international forums and conferences.
Over 7,000 investment stakeholders from 160 countries will be participating in the 8th edition of WIF at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
His Excellency Dr.
Some of the sustainability sessions include "Delivering Public Sector Investment for Sustainable Development" in partnership with ACCA; "Alignment of Investment in Sustainable Infrastructure with the Paris Agreement" with Middlesex University
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-investment-forum-to-incentivize-global-investment-in-sustainable-development-301936076.html
SOURCE Strategic Exhibitions & Conferences
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- HOLLEY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Holley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Thei
- FARFETCH SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Farfetch To Contact Him Directly To Discuss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!