Whirlpool Corporation to Present at the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) announced today that it will participate in the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference.
The Company invites investors and the general public to listen to a live webcast of a virtual presentation by Joseph Liotine, Executive Vice President & President of Whirlpool North America on March 2nd, 2021 at 2:10 p.m. ET. The live webcast will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page of the Company's Investor Relations website, or via the following link: https://kvgo.com/rjinstitutionalinvestors/whirlpool-corp-march-2021.
Presentation materials and an archived recording of the event will be available on the "Investors" section of the Company's website at www.WhirlpoolCorp.com for at least 30 days.
About Whirlpool CorporationWhirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at www.WhirlpoolCorp.com, or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
# # #
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whirlpool-corporation-to-present-at-the-raymond-james-42nd-annual-institutional-investors-conference-301234503.html
SOURCE Whirlpool Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell Introduces Automated Methane Monitoring Solution In Europe To Help Companies Address Their Climate Goals
- YesAssistant.com Offers Custom VA Services to Business Owners
- Countdown to Opening Day: 129th Canton Fair to Showcase New Product Line-Ups from China's Top Manufacturers