Welltower Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TOLEDO, Ohio, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Welltower Inc. (NYSE: WELL) today announced that it will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. The Company's earnings release will be available in the Investors section of the Company's website.
Investors and other interested parties may access the conference call in the following ways:
- At the Company's website: www.welltower.com. Via webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/w2r6c7nc. A webcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the conference call and will be available for 90 days. Joining via webcast is recommended for those who will not be asking questions.
- By telephone: The United States dial-in number is (844) 467-7115. The international dial-in number is (409) 983-9837. The conference ID number is 4881434. All phone participants are asked to dial in 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to ensure connectivity.
- A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 29th, 2021 and ending on May 13, 2021. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is (855) 859-2056. For international participants, the replay dial-in is (404) 537-3406. The replay conference ID number is 4881434.
Welltower Inc. (NYSE: WELL), an S&P 500 company headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, is driving the transformation of health care infrastructure. The Company invests with leading seniors housing operators, post-acute providers and health systems to fund the real estate infrastructure needed to scale innovative care delivery models and improve people's wellness and overall health care experience. Welltower®, a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), owns interests in properties concentrated in major, high-growth markets in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, consisting of seniors housing, post-acute communities and outpatient medical properties. More information is available at www.welltower.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/welltower-announces-date-of-first-quarter-2021-earnings-release-conference-call-and-webcast-301267034.html
SOURCE Welltower Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Xi Jinping Takes Inspiration from Classic Text in Call for Greater Harmony between Humans, Nature
- Timberland Regional Library Takes Action After Learning of Data Security Incident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!