Webster Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WATERBURY, Conn., Jan. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, today announced the following details for its fourth quarter 2020 earnings release and conference call:
Thursday, January 21, 2021 at approximately 7:30 a.m. (Eastern)
Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern)
877-407-8289; or 201-689-8341 for international callers
Via Webster's Investor Relations website at www.wbst.com
Will be available shortly after the call's completion, also at www.wbst.com
Will be available for one week, beginning at approximately 11:00 a.m. (Eastern) on January 21, 2021
877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415 for international callers. The replay conference ID number is 13714281
About WebsterWebster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, National Association and its HSA Bank division. With $33.0 billion in assets, Webster provides business and consumer banking, mortgage, financial planning, trust, and investment services through 156 banking centers and 298 ATMs. Webster also provides mobile and online banking. Webster Bank owns the asset-based lending firm Webster Business Credit Corporation; the equipment finance firm Webster Capital Finance Corporation; and HSA Bank, a division of Webster Bank, which provides health savings account trustee and administrative services. Webster Bank is a member of the FDIC and an equal housing lender. For more information about Webster, including past press releases and the latest annual report, visit the Webster website at www.websterbank.com.
Alice Ferreira, 203-578-2610
Terry Mangan, 203-578-2318
Kristen Manginelli, 203-623-9364
SOURCE Webster Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Canada Grants No Objection Letter to Epygenix Therapeutics to Proceed With ARGUS Trial for the Treatment of Dravet Syndrome
- ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions' TAPFIN Named a Global Leader in MSP by Everest Group for 8th Year
- Heineken N.V. reports 2021 half year results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!