Webster Financial Corporation Announces First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WATERBURY, Conn., April 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A. and its HSA Bank division, announced today the following details for its first quarter 2020 earnings release and conference call:
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at approximately 7:30 a.m. (Eastern)
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern)
877-407-8289; or 201-689-8341 for international callers
Via Webster's Investor Relations website at www.wbst.com
Will be available shortly after the call's completion, also at www.wbst.com
Will be available for one week, beginning at approximately 11:00 a.m. (Eastern) on April 21, 2020
877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415 for international callers. The replay conference ID number is 13701805
About WebsterWebster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, National Association and its HSA Bank division. With $30.4 billion in assets, Webster provides business and consumer banking, mortgage, financial planning, trust, and investment services through 157 banking centers and 309 ATMs. Webster also provides mobile and online banking. Webster Bank owns the asset-based lending firm Webster Business Credit Corporation; the equipment finance firm Webster Capital Finance Corporation; and HSA Bank, a division of Webster Bank, which provides health savings account trustee and administrative services. Webster Bank is a member of the FDIC and an equal housing lender. For more information about Webster, including past press releases and the latest annual report, visit the Webster website at www.websterbank.com.
Alice Ferreira, 203-578-2610
Terry Mangan, 203-578-2318
SOURCE Webster Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YIN Finance Announces Testnet Launch of Its Liquidity Management Platform Ahead of Mainnet Launch in August
- Amgen Appoints S. Omar Ishrak To Board Of Directors
- Benson Hill to Provide Its Earnings Report for The Second Quarter 2021 on August 10, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!