We Sell Restaurants Experiences Record Growth and Expansion in 2022 with Continued Momentum for 2023
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Nation's Largest & Only Restaurant Business Broker Franchise doubled in size in 2022 in both franchise units and system sales, Aims to Reach 90 Franchisees and 107 Territories by 2030
"For those who enjoy the restaurant and hospitality industry but are ready for a new approach beyond food franchises,
2022 was a year of milestones for
- Doubling the unit count of its franchise base and doubling revenue on transactions turning in a performance that outperformed the marketplace (as reported by BizBuySell) by 25 percentage points in unit count of restaurants sold over the prior year. In addition,
We Sell Restaurantswas named to the INC5000 list of fastest-growing private brands in America for this performance.
- Awarding a dozen new franchises in 15 territories in 2021.
- Exceeding the combined sales for the franchise system over 2021 by 101.8 percent.
- A record 100 percent of its franchisees stated they would make the decision again, landing
We Sell Restaurantsin the top 25 overall in franchise satisfaction in the Franchise Business Reviewannual survey.
- Making significant capital investments in the brand ahead of its growth. An entire code rewrite of its BOSS (Broker's Operations and Sales System) was funded last year to support the brand's continuing operations. The BOSS is the proprietary software of
We Sell Restaurantsallowing the franchisor to manage functions, such as listing inventory, reports, and royalties so franchisees can manage their entire business online, receive leads and track data in a single platform.
- Expanded its leadership team in 2022 and early 2023 with the addition of
Rob Morrisonas Franchise Implementation Office and Brent Greenwoodas Director of Franchise Sales. Both joined the leadership team with many years of franchise brand and restaurant transfer experience.
$250 millionin listing inventory with the largest count of restaurants for sale anywhere online.
New franchise partners work directly with
Franchise partner training also includes the Certified Restaurant Broker program. After completing this program, franchise partners become Certified Restaurant Brokers, a respected credential in the industry for expert understanding in the practice of business brokerage for restaurants.
"It was a standout year on many fronts in 2022 and the momentum is continuing. With low overhead, no employees and no supply chain,
For more information on franchise opportunities, visit www.wesellrestaurants.com/franchise.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/we-sell-restaurants-experiences-record-growth-and-expansion-in-2022-with-continued-momentum-for-2023-301782816.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMS Notifications: for emergencies and beyond
- HOMAGE TO SAN FRANCISCO - THE JAY, AN AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HOTEL, OPENS ITS DOORS
- Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute Promotes Members of Executive and Physician Leadership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!