WRLD1 / TVNET integrates its World Soccer/Football group of networks across the US with 3 worldwide soccer/football Internet TV venues focused on global soccer across all 8 world regions
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of WRLD1 /TVNET today announced further development and increased strategic presence with the creation of additional regional and metro destinations for its soccer/football sports news hubs targeting the continuing surging sports sectors in all US and international territories.
TVNET is also pleased to confirm that the USPTO -United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted TVNET a US trademark for the Network ID and phrase
WRLD1 and its sports affiliates TV venues are powered by the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture and user interface driving an enlarged range of global and US Soccer video programming.
Sassover further noted: "The World.Soccer /Football hubs now provide increased range of topics and content diversity coupled with commentary and analysis across 3 on air networks:
■ FutballTV.com | World Futball Network
The WRLD1 Soccer /Football hubs and all other TVNET categories of geocentric and key industry vertical networks will continue to be resources for AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation joined to contextual insights driving decisions in commerce and investments.
Sassover noted: "The challenges are balance and engaging range of content within our video display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local, regional or world soccer news hubs and beyond which link to other WRLD1 destinations on the platform."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wrld1--tvnet-integrates-its-world-soccerfootball-group-of-networks-across-the-us-with-3-worldwide-soccerfootball-internet-tv-venues-focused-on-global-soccer-across-all-8-world-regions-301345753.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Unveils the New Tundra TRD Pro for the 2022 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Peraso Components Enable mmWave Radios Presented by Jaguar Wave Technology at Bejing PTEXPO 2021
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Announces One Million Dollars In Aid For Communities in The Bay Area and Beyond
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!