WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Luxury /Lifestyle group to 10 networks across the sectors of Lifestyle/ /Experiential Destinations/Private Air/ Luxury Properties and Wines worldwide
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of WRLD1 /TVNET today announced further development and increased strategic presence with the creation of additional networks within its Luxury /Lifestyle networks group powered by the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture and user interface driving an enlarged platform of Luxury Lifestyle video programming.
Sassover further noted: "The Luxury/Lifestyle hubs now provide increased range of topics and content diversity coupled with the fusion of additional Experiential Destinations, Private Air and guides to Luxury Properties worldwide for purchase or rental as the 10 networks on air now include:
The WRLD1 Luxury /Lifestyle network hubs and all other TVNET categories of geocentric and key industry vertical networks will continue to be resources for AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation joined to contextual insights driving decisions in luxury travel, real estate, and vacation options
Sassover noted: "The challenges are balance and engaging range of content within our video display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local or regional international world Luxury/Lifestyle hubs which link to other WRLD1 destinations on the platform."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wrld1--tvnet-enlarges-its-luxury-lifestyle-group-to-10-networks-across-the-sectors-of-lifestyle-experiential-destinationsprivate-air-luxury-properties-and-wines-worldwide-301345741.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
- Jinan conference achieves global consensus in food supply matters
- XCMG Excavator Logs Cumulative Production and Sales of 200,000 Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!