WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Finance / Investment Global Business group to 10 networks across the sectors of Global Finance, Fintech, Crypto and World Business News
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of WRLD1 /TVNET today announced further development and increased strategic presence with the creation of additional regional and metro center finance /investment news platforms targeting the surging sectors of Fintech, Crypto and macro global regional business news.
Powered by the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture and user interface driving an enlarged platform of business/ finance /investment and commerce video segments within a rapid access user interface.
Sassover further noted: "The Finance /Investment hubs now provide increased range of topics and content diversity coupled with the fusion of legacy finance in transition to the enlarging fintech /crypto space as the 10 networks on air now include:
- 30DOW.com | Dow 30 Stock Guide
- NASDAQTV.com | NASDAQ Network
- STOCXS.com | Stock News Network
- COMMODTIES.com| Commodities Global Network
- InvestTV.com | Investors Global Network
- FNTEQ.com | Fintech Network
- CRPTQ.com. | IP Digital Assets Exchange
- BTCETHTV.com | Bitcoin Ether Network
- NFT1X.com | NFT Digital Assets Exchange
- WSJFT.com | Wall Street Journal•Financial Times TV
The WRLD1 Finance/Investment hubs and all other TVNET categories of geocentric and key industry vertical networks will continue to be resources for AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation joined to contextual insights that may inform viewer decisions in commerce and multi category investments.
Sassover noted: "The challenges are balance and engaging range of content within our video display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local or world regional business news hubs and beyond which link to other WRLD1 destinations on the platform."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wrld1--tvnet-enlarges-its-finance--investment-global-business-group-to-10-networks-across-the-sectors-of-global-finance--fintech-crypto-and-world-business-news-301345687.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- California Psychics' 6 Tips to Survive Mercury Retrograde
- XCMG Excavator Logs Cumulative Production and Sales of 200,000 Units
- Stars of Science, the Qatar Foundation TV edutainment initiative, gives Arab women the chance to pursue their ambitions in scientific excellence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!