WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Automotive Networks group to 8 networks created as TV programs presenting auto features and comparison data within Auto Buyers Guides featuring domestic and foreign autos wo
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of WRLD1 /TVNET today announced further development and increased strategic presence with the creation of additional networks within its Automotive networks group powered by the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture and user interface driving an enlarged platform of diverse automotive video programming.
Sassover further noted: "The Automotive hubs now provide increased range of topics and content diversity coupled with the fusion of additional tech details as guides to new vehicles worldwide as the 8 networks on air now include:
The WRLD1 Automotive network hubs and all other TVNET categories of geocentric and key industry vertical networks will continue to be resources for AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation joined to contextual insights driving automotive research and purchase decisions.
Sassover noted: "The challenges are balance and engaging range of content within our video display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local or regional network which link to other WRLD1 destinations on the platform."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wrld1--tvnet-enlarges-its-automotive-networks-group-to-8-networks-created-as-tv-programs-presenting-auto-features-and-comparison-data-within-auto-buyers-guides-featuring-domestic-and-foreign-autos-worldwide-301345779.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kehua Received 2021 Global UPS Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan
- Simplex partners with highly anticipated crypto-game, Kryptomon, in the institution’s first ever NFT gaming partnership
- S&P Global Platts Launches Crude Carbon Intensity Calculations And Daily Carbon Offset Premiums
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!