WRLD1 / TVNET creates Film / TV viewer experiences as guides to the filmed entertainment universe with 3 new search venues for TV and films worldwide
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of WRLD1 / TVNET today announced a trio of Film/TV viewer guides as companion networks with platforms targeting streamed Film/TV content.
Powered by the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture l viewer interface driving a platform of Film/TV video content search video venues within an embedded rapid access user interface.
Sassover further noted: The Film/TV search hubs now provide increased range of targeted resources and extensive global content guides coupled with the fusion of streamed and accessible multi genre film archives to the enlarging universe of streamed films and TV programs as the 3 networks on air now include:
■Streemd.com | Global TV|Movie Guide
■CineVue.com | Global Movie Guide
■007Channel.com | The James Bond Network
The WRLD1 geocentric hubs and industry vertical networks across all TVNET categories and key industry vertical networks will continue to be resources for AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation joined to contextual insights that may inform viewer choices in how they create their mobile and home viewing experiences.
Sassover added: "The challenges are balance and engaging search and range of content within our video display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local or world regional network hubs and which link to other WRLD1 destinations on the platform."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wrld1--tvnet-creates-film--tv-viewer-experiences-as-guides-to-the-filmed-entertainment-universe-with-3-new-search-venues-for-tv-and-films-worldwide-301345700.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyberdyne Tech Exchange resolves COP challenge through release of Carbon Neutrality Token (CNT)
- Golden Dawn Announces Mr. Beat Frei As VP Finance and Business Development
- ASSA ABLOY to acquire Arran Isle Ltd in the UK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!