WOW24-7 Offers High-Quality Call Center Service to Businesses Globally
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Company offers personalized call center service, providing businesses with an invaluable PR tool.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 05, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WOW24-7 is a provider of high-quality call center services. Every enterprise understands the importance of maintaining high standards of customer service. A call center team is likely to be the initial interaction between a business and its potential customers, while also offering assistance and dealing with queries or problems from existing customers. As such, an efficient call center has a huge responsibility for the public relations of the business it represents.
Founded in 2006 by CEO Maya Momotok, WOW24-7 provides:
- A 24/7/365 emergency hotline
- Scalable services for high and low seasons with Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Freedom for businesses to hire and fire their own support teams
- Cost savings of up to $50,000 per agent
- Quality assurance
- Continuous updating of FAQs and knowledge bases by the support teams
- Frontline support
- Back office support
- Outsourcing of business processes
"We provide a "wow" support experience to your customers," says Momotok. "We create teams that can foster strong customer relationships."
WOW24-7 supports businesses across the globe with friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful operators. At the initial planning stage, the WOW24-7 team will carefully examine the needs of a business's clientele. The team of experienced agents will then create a knowledge base, a list of FAQs, and a call script while integrating its support solutions with existing business processes.
"Since WOW24-7 joined the team, agents haven't missed any calls or messages…," says Thomas Sonderbjerg Larsen, Digital Marketing Manager of Dixa.
"WOW24-7 generated more leads for us than any other outsourcing service," says Mykola Slobodyan, CEO of the APPsolutions.
Click here to find out more about how WOW24-7 can benefit your business or to request a consultation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Monoclonal Antibody Bamlanivimab
- Enbridge Inc. to Host Webcast to Discuss 2021 First Quarter Results on May 7
- MDJM LTD Reports Full Year 2020 Financial Results