WD-40 Company Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- WD-40 Company (NASDAQ: WDFC) has scheduled its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2019 earnings conference call for Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. PDT. On this call, management will discuss financial results, business developments and other matters affecting the Company. Other forward-looking or material information may also be discussed.
A live webcast of this event will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.wd40company.com. The webcast will be archived and available on the website for a one-year period following the conference call.
The Company's quarterly earnings press release will cross the wire after market close on October 17, 2019. Please visit the Company's investor relations website to view the press release and other supporting materials.
About WD-40 CompanyWD-40 Company is a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories and homes around the world. The Company markets its maintenance products and homecare and cleaning products under the following well-known brands: WD-40®, 3-IN-ONE®, GT85®, X-14®, 2000 Flushes®, Carpet Fresh®, no vac®, Spot Shot®, 1001®, Lava® and Solvol®.
Headquartered in San Diego, WD-40 Company recorded net sales of $408.5 million in fiscal year 2018 and its products are currently available in more than 176 countries and territories worldwide. WD-40 Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select market under the ticker symbol "WDFC." For additional information about WD-40 Company please visit http://www.wd40company.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wd-40-company-schedules-fourth-quarter-and-full-fiscal-year-2019-earnings-conference-call-300926398.html
SOURCE WD-40 Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LG Display Brings Next-Generation OLED Solutions to SID 2021
- Pre-Orders of GIGABYTE Laptops Set Unprecedented Records Fueled by Tiger Lake processors Hype
- Innovent Will Publish Multiple Clinical Data at the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!