Vyopta Unveils Advanced Intelligent Monitoring Engine
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
New capabilities ensure proactive detection and faster resolution.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vyopta, a leading provider of Collaboration Intelligence, today announced the release of its Intelligent Monitoring Engine. This new solution is part of Vyopta's Collaboration Performance Management (CPM) suite, and offers industry-leading proactive monitoring that is purpose-built for collaboration. It features smart alerts that empower IT and collaboration engineers to quickly detect and solve problems.
"Since the pandemic, usage of collaboration technology as a service skyrocketed, but headcount to support it has remained flat," said Jonathan Sass, Vyopta's VP of Product Management. "Our goal in creating the Intelligent Monitoring Engine was to enable customers to make data driven decisions, and to intelligently notify them on the issues that matter without increasing alert noise. We've received great feedback from the customers who've started leveraging it, including several global Fortune 500 enterprises."
Vyopta's Intelligent Monitoring Engine ensures collaboration service delivery by solving common use cases. This includes:
- Proactively identifying degraded experiences of users in key roles
- Isolating root-causes affecting calls and meetings tied to UCaaS, corporate infrastructure or off site worker setups
- Determining when home network or personal peripherals are potential culprits for remote participant issues
- Automating identification of anomalies and disconnect reasons
- Extending troubleshooting beyond UC specialists to generalist IT, Help Desk, and Support teams
All of this functionality is delivered in a single pane that includes UC, video, and voice vendors as well as cloud and on-premises deployments. Features include:
- Live views of alert statuses and configurations
- Ability to set critical informational thresholds and triggers
- Advanced event logic to create actionable alerts
- Over 60 metrics, 350 filters, and limitless combinations for effective alerting
- Integration into existing operations workflow by sending alerts to IT Service Management, ticketing systems, and messaging platforms
About Vyopta Incorporated
Vyopta, the Collaboration Intelligence company, is a global leader in comprehensive monitoring and analytics for Collaboration Performance Management and Workspace Insights. By integrating insights from multi-vendor Unified Communications & Collaboration vendors and IOT devices, Vyopta helps organizations deliver the best UC user experience and optimize their UC and real estate investments. Vyopta helps hundreds of organizations worldwide spanning 20+ industries monitor 6 million endpoints and over 20 billion meeting minutes a year.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vyopta-unveils-advanced-intelligent-monitoring-engine-301215205.html
SOURCE Vyopta Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Betting Leader Bitcasino Adds Cardano's ADA for Payments
- CannabisNewsBreaks – Pure Extracts Technologies Corp. (CSE: PULL) (OTC: PRXTF) (XFRA: A2QJAJ) Prepares to Ship 1st Vape Cartridge Orders to Provincial Distribution Channels
- Cates Auction Real Estate Company Named In Late Client's Will