Volaris Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Webcast Schedule
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MEXICO CITY, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Volaris* (NYSE: VLRS and BMV: VOLAR), the ultra-low-cost airline serving Mexico, the United States and Central America, announces the following schedule for its first quarter 2021 earnings release, conference call and webcast:
Earnings Release – 1Q21
Thursday, April 22, 2021
After close of markets
This release will be available on our website:
Conference Call & Webcast – 1Q21
Presenter for the Company:
Mr. Enrique Beltranena, President and CEO
Mr. Holger Blankenstein, Airline EVP
Mr. Jaime Pous, Chief Financial Officer
Friday, April 23, 2021
10:00 am U.S. EDT (9:00 am Mexico City Time)
United States dial in (toll free):
Mexico dial in (toll free):
Brazil dial in (toll free):
International dial in:
Participant entry number:
Webcast will be available on our website:
A replay of the conference call will be available via webcast in the Company's Investor Relations website.
Investor Relations Contact: María Elena Rodríguez / Investor Relations / firstname.lastname@example.org / +52 55 5261 6444
Media Contact:Gabriela Fernández / email@example.com / +52 55 5246 0100
About Volaris: *("Volaris" or the "Company") (NYSE: VLRS and BMV: VOLAR), is an ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC), with point-to-point operations, serving Mexico, the United States and Central America. Volaris offers low base fares to build its market, providing quality service and extensive customer choice. Since beginning operations in March 2006, Volaris has increased its routes from five to 170 and its fleet from four to 87 aircraft. Volaris offers more than 410 daily flight segments on routes that connect 43 cities in Mexico and 25 cities in the United States with one of the youngest fleet in The Americas. Volaris targets passengers who are visiting friends and relatives, cost-conscious business and leisure travelers in Mexico and in selected destinations in the United States and Central America. Volaris has received the ESR Award for Social Corporate Responsibility for eleven consecutive years. For more information, please visit: www.volaris.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR Closes Acquisition of Therapy Brands
- FMO Provides Information Regarding Shareholder Compensation Program
- Power Plus® Productions Acquires the Production & Rental Divisions from Performance Audio® in Salt Lake City, Utah
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!