Virtus Investment Partners Reports Preliminary March 31, 2021 Assets Under Management
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HARTFORD, Conn., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) today reported total assets under management (AUM) as of March 31, 2021 of $168.9 billion. The increase in AUM from December 31, 2020 reflected the addition of $29.5 billion of assets from the strategic partnership with Allianz Global Investors, market appreciation, and positive net flows in retail separate accounts, open-end funds, exchange traded funds, and institutional. In addition, the company provided services to $3.4 billion of other fee-earning assets that are not included in assets under management.
Assets Under Management (unaudited)
($ in millions)
By Product Type:
March 31, 2021
February 28, 2021
December 31, 2020
Exchange Traded Funds
Retail Separate Accounts
About Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
Virtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ: VRTS) is a distinctive partnership of boutique investment managers singularly committed to the long-term success of individual and institutional investors. The company provides investment management products and services through its affiliated managers and select subadvisers, each with a distinct investment style, autonomous investment process, and individual brand. Virtus Investment Partners offers access to a variety of investment styles across multiple disciplines to meet a wide array of investor needs. Its affiliates include Ceredex Value Advisors, Duff & Phelps Investment Management, Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, Newfleet Asset Management, NFJ Investment Group, Seix Investment Advisors, Silvant Capital Management, Sustainable Growth Advisers, and Virtus ETF Solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/virtus-investment-partners-reports-preliminary-march-31-2021-assets-under-management-301267025.html
SOURCE Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP Files Lawsuit Against Sheltering Arms Children And Family Services f/k/a Speedwell Services for Children, City Of New York And New York City Administration For Children
- Coiled Cloud Launches at Dask Distributed Summit after securing $21M in series A funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners
- Impresiv Health and Innovaccer Partner to Build the Future of Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!