Viracta Therapeutics to Present at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. (Viracta or the Company), a precision oncology company targeting virus-associated malignancies, today announced that Company management will present at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference taking place April 12-15, 2021. The Company will also participate in one-on-one investor meetings at the conference.
Details on the presentation can be found below.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
3:45 PM ET
About Viracta Therapeutics, Inc.Viracta is a precision oncology company targeting virus-associated malignancies. Viracta's proprietary investigational drug, nanatinostat, is currently being evaluated in combination with the antiviral agent valganciclovir as an oral combination therapy in a Phase 2 clinical trial for EBV-positive lymphoma. Viracta is pursuing application of this inducible synthetic lethality approach in other EBV-associated malignancies, such as nasopharyngeal carcinoma, gastric carcinoma, and other virus-related cancers.
For additional information please visit www.viracta.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/viracta-therapeutics-to-present-at-the-20th-annual-needham-virtual-healthcare-conference-301264794.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SocialChorus Reveals Reimagined FirstUp Studio and Content Microapps at Attune Digital Employee Experience (DEX) Summit
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
- Arfona Expands Access to Affordable Tooth Replacement Through Partnership with Dentulu and Impress3D