Veritiv to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 3
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV) will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, March 3, at 9 a.m. EST. To participate, callers within the U.S. and Canada can dial (833) 968-2246, and international callers can dial (825) 312-2066, both using conference ID number 7088867. Interested parties can also listen online at ir.veritivcorp.com.
A replay of the call and webcast will be available online for a limited period of time at ir.veritivcorp.com shortly after the live webcast is completed.
Prior to the March 3 financial results conference call and webcast, the Company will issue a news release and post a slide presentation online at ir.veritivcorp.com.
About VeritivVeritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), headquartered in Atlanta and a Fortune 500® company, is a leading North American business-to-business distributor of packaging, facility solutions, print and publishing products and services; and also a provider of logistics and supply chain management solutions. Serving customers in a wide range of industries, Veritiv has distribution centers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and team members helping shape the success of its customers. For more information about Veritiv and its business segments visit www.veritivcorp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/veritiv-to-release-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2020-financial-results-on-march-3-301228934.html
SOURCE Veritiv Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- According to the Mental Health Index: Risk of PTSD Increases 51% Among U.S. Employees Ages 40-59
- Cision's 2021 Global State of the Media Report Reveals Top Trends Impacting Journalists and PR Pros