Vectrus to Announce 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) will report 2020 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, after market close. Senior management will conduct a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that same day.
U.S.-based participants may dial in to the conference call at 877-407-0792, while international participants may dial 201-689-8263. A live webcast of the conference call as well as an accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Vectrus Investor Relations website at http://investors.vectrus.com.
A replay of the conference call will be posted on the Vectrus website shortly after completion of the call and will be available for one year. A telephonic replay will also be available through March 16, 2021, at 844-512-2921 (domestic) or 412-317-6671 (international) with passcode 13716448.
About Vectrus:Vectrus is a leading provider of global service solutions with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services primarily to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to its clients' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., and includes about 7,100 employees spanning 148 locations in 26 countries and territories. In 2019, Vectrus generated sales of $1.4 billion. For more information, visit the company's website at www.vectrus.com or connect with Vectrus on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Mike Smith, CFAmichael.email@example.com(719) 637-5773
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vectrus-to-announce-2020-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-financial-results-301229312.html
SOURCE Vectrus, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVG Group Sarl Launches With First Investments In Norsk Solar AS
- Taiho Oncology Announces Presentation of Phase 2 Data for Futibatinib (TAS-120) in Advanced Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma at Virtual AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Global Carbon Council receives approval under ICAO's CORSIA to help international airlines meet carbon neutral growth targets