Unum Group declares quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share of its common stock
- Tech rout set to extend as investors fear rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective April 16, 2021, the Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share on its common stock to be paid on May 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 30, 2021.
ABOUT UNUMUnum Group (www.unum.com) provides a broad portfolio of financial protection benefits and services through the workplace and is a leading provider of disability income protection worldwide. Through its Unum US, Unum UK, Unum Poland, and Colonial Life businesses, the company provides disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental and vision benefits that protect millions of working people and their families. Unum also provides leave and absence management services that streamline the leave experience for employers and employees, and stop-loss coverage to help self-insured employers protect against medical costs. Unum reported revenues of $13.2 billion in 2020 and provided $7.6 billion in benefits.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unum-group-declares-quarterly-dividend-of-0-285-per-share-of-its-common-stock-301270654.html
SOURCE Unum Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- As Young Adults Continue to Navigate the Challenges Posed by COVID-19, Seize the Awkward is Here to Help
- DALBAR Study Identifies Superior Term Life Website Experiences
- TCI Entertainment Acquires Gaming e-Commerce Platform, Stocket
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!