Union Pacific Corporation Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OMAHA, Neb., July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) has declared a quarterly dividend of $1.07 per share on the company's common stock, payable September 30, 2021, to shareholders of record August 31, 2021.
Union Pacific has paid dividends on its common stock for 122 consecutive years.
ABOUT UNION PACIFIC
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) delivers the goods families and businesses use every day with safe, reliable and efficient service. Operating in 23 western states, the company connects its customers and communities to the global economy. Trains are the most environmentally responsible way to move freight, helping Union Pacific protect future generations. More information about Union Pacific is available at www.up.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/union-pacific-corporation-declares-third-quarter-2021-dividend-301344590.html
SOURCE Union Pacific Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bluetti Releases New PV120/PV200 Solar Panels
- Agriculture Innovation Mission for Climate Supporters Triple Following Preview at Leaders Summit on Climate
- Facebook (FB) Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer to Step Down - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!