Under Armour Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Earnings And Conference Call Date
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BALTIMORE, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA, UAA) plans to release the results of its fourth quarter and full year (ended Dec. 31st) on Feb. 10, 2021 at 6:55 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Following the news release, Under Armour management will host a conference call at approximately 8:30 a.m. EST to review results.
This call will be webcast live at https://about.underarmour.com/investor-relations/financials and made available for replay approximately three hours after conclusion of the event.
About Under Armour, Inc.
Under Armour, Inc., headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is a leading inventor, marketer and distributor of branded athletic performance apparel, footwear and accessories. Designed to empower human performance, Under Armour's innovative products and experiences are engineered to make athletes better. For further information, please visit http://about.underarmour.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/under-armour-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2020-earnings-and-conference-call-date-301215555.html
SOURCE Under Armour, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda-Powered Drivers Score Victories in INDYCAR, Formula One and Off-Road
- Ad Fraud Rates Improve but Brand Risk Rises Globally, New IAS Report Shows
- Trip.com Group successfully list on Hong Kong Stock Exchange