USMJ Welcomes U.S. Based Wasatch Hemp Farm to Vendor Partnership Program
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- USMJ.com (North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc.) (USOTC: USMJ) unveils partnership with Wasatch Hemp Farm out of Utah, U.S.A. American made hemp, Wasatch Hemp Farm brings their powerful products to the USMJ marketplace with four new creams, gel capsules, containing not only CBD but CBG in certain cases.
Link to products: https://usmj.com/collections/wasatch-hemp-farm
Some key facts about these new products:
- 1500mg of CBD in all products
- Pain cream contains an additional 750mg of CBG
- Athlete's looking for a post workout muscle rub use the CBD Freeze roll on gel
USMJ looks to cultivate and grow partnerships with American Based companies for the ever-growing cannabis market.
"Supporting and helping American companies is at our core," says, Steven Rash, CEO, North American Cannabis Holdings. "We're at an exciting point seeing new growth in our industry and what we're trying to accomplish. We want to continue partnering with companies that are strong at their core."
Background: USMJ.com is a line of business of North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. USMJ.com is one of the largest and fastest growing marketplaces to shop for CBD, CBG, hemp and cannabis essentials. Additionally, UMSJ.com has multiple B2B programs and partnerships offering them access to the tools and products USMJ.com has to offer.
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies' contracts, the companies' liquidity position, the companies' ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Steven Rash North American Cannabis Holdings, Incfirstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Cruise Line Offers More Holiday Cheer Than Ever Before in Fall 2022
- Alyssa Thompson And Bryce Boneau Named 2020-21 Gatorade® National Soccer Players Of The Year
- Planet Smoothie Invites You to Celebrate National Smoothie Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!