US LED, Ltd. Takes Electric Vehicle Charging To The Next Level With TurboEVC™ Ultra-Fast DC Charging Stations
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- US LED, the leading provider of ultra-long-life LED lighting solutions, announced that the TurboEVC product family has expanded to include new ultra-fast Level 3 DC charging technology. These new Level 3 DC chargers facilitate convenient charging of all electric vehicle models, including those with high voltage battery systems. TurboEVC Level 3 DC chargers are ideal for serving the public or fleets, including cars, buses, and trucks. Because of its modularity, TurboEVC offers charging capability of up to 120kW and can deliver to two vehicles at once.
TurboEVC is ideal for locations looking to add the benefit of electric vehicle charging, including retailers, fueling stations, convenience stores, and logistics companies. In addition to providing charging stations, US LED offers turnkey installation and network solutions that include OCPP-compliant software for managing multiple stations. Owners can customize stations to meet their specific requirements, including setting price policies for public use or making stations available for fleet operations only.
"Our expansion into ultra-fast DC charging gives us an unparalleled combination of green technology solutions," said Ron Farmer, CEO at US LED. "Few if any companies in the market provide advanced EV charging technology, turnkey lighting solutions including stadium lighting, and signage on a national level. All supported by a world-class project management team that assists our customers from conception to completion."
TurboEVC Level 3 DC Charger Features:
- Level 3 DC charging units come standard with IP55 protection and IK10 vandal-proof casing.
- Touch-sensitive 7" LCD screen that offers a user-friendly interface.
- Cable management systems provide the appropriate reach while keeping cables off the ground.
- External communication that connects to OCPP-compliant management software.
- Secure RFID or mobile app authentication that allows easy access for electric vehicle drivers.
- Standard CCS1 and CHAdeMO connectors that are compatible with most electric vehicles.
For more information, please visit: https://hubs.la/H0H5sqm0
About US LED, Ltd.
Since 2001, US LED has been a full-service provider of commercial lighting, signage, and building technology solutions. Because of our early history in LED lighting, US LED has decades of engineering expertise to continuously offer ultra-long-life luminaires that approach 200,000-hour L70 lifetimes while providing an industry-leading Ten-Year Warranty. Additionally, much of our product portfolio is assembled in our plant in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.usled.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-led-ltd-takes-electric-vehicle-charging-to-the-next-level-with-turboevc-ultra-fast-dc-charging-stations-301234007.html
SOURCE US LED
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Adds Zoom (ZM) and Gotomeeting to Portal TV
- Copper Property CTL Pass Through Trust Issues Monthly Distribution Statement for March 2021
- MA Vehicle Check Program Vendor Making Good Progress Toward a Return to Motor Vehicle Inspection and Emissions Testing Services