U. S. Well Services Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, Oct. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- U. S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) will issue its financial and operating results for the third quarter 2020 after the market closes on Thursday, November 5, 2020 and host its earnings conference call and webcast at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, November 6, 2020.
Dial 201-389-0872 approximately 10 minutes before the call and ask for the U.S. Well Services call.
Log onto U.S. Well Services' website to access an audio webcast, which can be found in the Investor Relations section under "Events & Presentations" tab at http://ir.uswellservices.com/events-and-presentations/events.
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay will be available through November 13 and may be accessed by dialing 201-612-7415 and using the passcode 13712348#. Also, an archive of the webcast will be available shortly after the call at http://ir.uswellservices.com/events-and-presentations/events.
About U.S. Well Services, Inc.
U.S. Well Services, Inc. is a leading provider of hydraulic fracturing services and a market leader in electric fracture stimulation. The Company's patented electric frac technology provides one of the first fully electric, mobile well stimulation systems powered by locally supplied natural gas, including field gas sourced directly from the wellhead. The Company's electric frac technology dramatically decreases emissions and sound pollution while generating exceptional operational efficiencies, including significant customer fuel cost savings versus conventional diesel fleets. For more information visit: www.uswellservices.com.
U. S. Well Services
Josh Shapiro, VP, Finance and Investor Relations
Dennard Lascar Investor Relations
Ken Dennard / Lisa Elliott
SOURCE U.S. Well Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarParts.com Carries McDowell and No. 34 Team into Month of August
- WorkTech by LAROCQUE Launches New Global Impact WorkTech Accelerator
- Blue Owl Capital Inc. to Present at UBS Financial Services Virtual Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!