U. S. Well Services Announces Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- U. S. Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) will issue its financial and operating results for the full-year and fourth quarter 2020 after the market closes on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and host its earnings conference call and webcast at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Dial 201-389-0872 approximately 10 minutes before the call and ask for the U.S. Well Services call.
Log onto U.S. Well Services' website to access an audio webcast, which can be found in the Investor Relations section under "Events & Presentations" tab at https://ir.uswellservices.com/news-events/ir-calendar
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay will be available through March 18 and may be accessed by dialing 201-612-7415 and using the passcode 13717441. Also, an archive of the webcast will be available shortly after the call at https://ir.uswellservices.com/news-events/ir-calendar
About U.S. Well Services, Inc.
U.S. Well Services, Inc. is a leading provider of hydraulic fracturing services and a market leader in electric fracture stimulation. The Company's patented electric frac technology provides one of the first fully electric, mobile well stimulation systems powered by locally supplied natural gas, including field gas sourced directly from the wellhead. The Company's electric frac technology dramatically decreases emissions and sound pollution while generating exceptional operational efficiencies, including significant customer fuel cost savings versus conventional diesel fleets. For more information visit: www.uswellservices.com.
U. S. Well Services
Josh Shapiro, VP, Finance and Investor Relations
Dennard Lascar Investor Relations
Ken Dennard / Lisa Elliott
SOURCE U.S. Well Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- It's National Avocado Day -- And Avocado Green's Epic One-Day-Only Flash Sale Is The Perfect Way To Celebrate
- “Everything Old is New Again Radio Show” Nears the 400 Show Mark
- Kore Mining Enhances Environmental, Social and Governance Practices and Grants Annual Incentives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!