Truist Foundation commits $500,000 for Hurricane Idalia relief
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Funds will support relief, recovery efforts in communities across Florida
This grant is in addition to the
"As Hurricane Idalia nears landfall, we stand ready to support our teammates, clients and communities who may be impacted by this storm," said
Truist Foundation recognizes that recovery will take time following a storm of this magnitude, so a portion of the
"While the full impact of Hurricane Idalia is unknown, we recognize that supporting relief efforts in advance is one way we can demonstrate our care for our teammates, clients and the communities we serve," said
The foundation is also helping to ensure there is financial assistance available to Truist teammates in the path of the storm through its One Team Fund. Now through
About Truist Foundation
Truist Foundation is committed to Truist Financial Corporation's (NYSE: TFC) purpose to inspire and build better lives and communities. Established in 2020, the foundation makes strategic investments in nonprofit organizations to help ensure the communities it serves have more opportunities for a better quality of life. Truist Foundation's grants and activities focus on building career pathways to economic mobility and strengthening small businesses. Learn more at Truist.com/Foundation.
SOURCE Truist Foundation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Methane Hub Announces the Enteric Fermentation Research & Development Accelerator, a $200M Agricultural Methane Mitigation Funding Initiative
- CASGEVY Gets Bahrain approval for treatment, marking it second country in the world
- HOLLEY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Holley To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Thei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!