Transtector Launches NEW DC Rack Mount Power Distribution Units
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Save Space with Configurable Functionality, Designed for a Wide Range of Applications
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IRVINE, Calif., April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Transtector Systems, an Infinite Electronics brand and an industry-leading provider of end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions, today released new DC rack mount power distribution units in-stock and available for same-day shipping.
Transtector's new rack mount DC power distribution units offer essential flexibility without sacrificing significant rack space. They are ideal for telecom base stations, land mobile radio, industrial and utility applications, providing reliability and value with versatile functionality in a configurable design.
These commercial grade rack mount power distribution units are compatible with DCPSU1B circuit breakers, ranging from 1 to 30 A and are available in both single feed and dual feed configurations.
"Solutions providing valuable space in equipment racks are of utmost importance to engineers," said Dan Rebeck, Product Line Manager. "These DC rack mount PDU's deliver vital power to equipment and the long-term reliability ensures critical equipment will stay online."
- Compatible with DCPDU1B circuit breakers, ranging from 1 to 30 A
- Circuit breakers are field-configurable, no tools required
- 24 / 48 Vdc inputs and outputs
- Voltage polarity neutral
- 150A single or dual feed bus bar inputs
- Alarm indicator LEDs
- Form C contacts for remote status
- 19" & 23" universal mounting brackets
For details and more information, visit transtector.com.
About Transtector Systems:Transtector Systems leads the industry with a comprehensive product portfolio and specialized expertise in consulting, design and manufacturing of AC, DC, data and signal surge protection, communications power cabinets, EMP protection and power quality engineering services. Transtector provides valuable end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions for markets that include telecommunications, medical imaging, transportation, energy, security, and the military.
About Infinite Electronics:Based in Irvine, Calif., Infinite Electronics offers a broad range of components, assemblies and wired/wireless connectivity solutions, serving the aerospace/defense, industrial, government, consumer electronics, instrumentation, medical and telecommunications markets. Infinite's brands include Pasternack, Fairview Microwave, L-com, MilesTek, ShowMeCables, NavePoint, INC Installs, Integra Optics, PolyPhaser, Transtector, KP Performance Antennas, RadioWaves & Aiconics. Infinite Electronics serves a global engineering customer base with deep technical expertise and support, with one of the broadest inventories of products available for immediate shipment.
Peter McNeilTranstector Systems17792 FitchIrvine, Calif.(978) 682-6936
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transtector-launches-new-dc-rack-mount-power-distribution-units-301264001.html
SOURCE Transtector Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walker & Dunlop Investment Partners Adds Managing Director to Investments Team
- Multi-Platinum Artist Marc Mysterio Places Unreleased Never-Before-Heard Song With Iconic Hip-Hop Star Flo Rida on Auction as Exclusive 1/1 NFT
- MetroNet Announces New Investments from Oak Hill Capital and KKR