Titan Cloud Acquires Leighton O'Brien to Lead the Global Fuel Software Industry
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Software leaders united by shared Fuel Asset Optimization strategy to deliver enhanced customer value and fast ROI
The acquisition sees Titan Cloud and Leighton O'Brien combining their expertise in environmental compliance, site maintenance and fuel management solutions. Through the acquisition, Titan Cloud will accelerate its global growth and expand its footprint into six continents and 43 countries, adding 20,000 sites to its fuel monitoring capabilities to deliver faster ROI and streamlined experiences at over 85,000 gasoline stations worldwide.
"Titan Cloud is committed to connecting people, equipment, and facilities to maximize operational efficiency and reduce the environmental impact of every fueling facility on the planet. With this acquisition, we will accelerate our global growth, extend our product portfolio, and expedite our Fuel Asset Optimization roadmap," said
Together, the two companies will extend their Fuel Asset Optimization strategy to deliver:
- Most comprehensive product offering in compliance, maintenance, and fuel management, backed by Titan Cloud's proven, resilient, and scalable platform, which is trusted by the biggest brands in fuel and convenience.
- Enterprise software to automate, create efficiencies, and take proactive measures across fuel systems.
- Accelerated product roadmap that will integrate, enhance, and drive better products and user experience.
- Greater depth of expertise to better serve the current and future needs of their customers.
"We're excited to unlock the next stage of growth by leveraging our complementary strengths to deliver the best solutions on the market – creating more value for our customers and opportunities for our employees," said Mr. Cooper. "Titan's deep product portfolio, robust platform, and financial backing, combined with our global footprint, rich wetstock IP, and decades of experience, strengthen our collective position and provide the operating scale needed to serve our growing international customer base."
"The combination of Titan and Leighton O'Brien marks a strategic milestone in Titan Cloud's path toward building a world-leading Fuel Asset Optimization platform," added
JMP Securities, A Citizens Company, served as exclusive financial advisor to
Titan Cloud at 2023 NACS Show
Titan Cloud is proud to support the 2023 NACS Show in
About Titan Cloud
Titan Cloud provides an industry-leading Fuel Asset Optimization software platform to help customers effectively manage environmental compliance risk, reduce maintenance costs, and increase revenue. Entrusted by a customer base that includes the biggest names in the retail petroleum industry and commercial fleet market, Titan's software platform currently monitors 50% of all
About Leighton O'Brien
Leighton O'Brien has 28 years' experience providing fuel software analytics and field technologies to petroleum retail networks and commercial fuel users to monitor, test, clean and optimize their fuel system assets. Our product portfolio includes real time wetstock management, ATG alarm management, fuel forecasting, UST compliance testing and tank cleaning and fuel restoration. Our certified solutions provide the industry's most accurate leak detection, minimize fuel losses, improve product quality, lower operational cost, enhance profitability and prolong asset lifespan. We operate in 34 countries through more than 80 Licensed Service Partners.
About Charlesbank Capital Partners
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/titan-cloud-acquires-leighton-obrien-to-lead-the-global-fuel-software-industry-301936932.html
SOURCE Titan Cloud Software
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- "MET GALA" FOR LATINOS GATHERED THE MOST IMPORTANT 500+ LATINOS IN THE COUNTRY
- WORKS Announces New Executive Director
- World Famous Toughman Butterbean (Eric Esch) and 'Money Mike' Promotions Proudly Announce the 2024 Roughest & Toughest Brawl Series
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!