TimkenSteel to Increase Prices on Seamless Mechanical Tubing Products
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CANTON, Ohio, March 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TimkenSteel Corp. (NYSE: TMST), a leader in customized alloy steel products and services, today announced it will increase prices on carbon and quench and temper alloy seamless mechanical tubing (SMT) products by $40 per ton. These increases are effective for all shipments beginning July 5, 2021. All surcharge mechanisms remain in effect.
About TimkenSteel CorporationTimkenSteel (NYSE: TMST) manufactures high-performance carbon and alloy steel products in Canton, OH serving demanding applications in automotive, energy and a variety of industrial end markets. The company is a premier U.S. producer of alloy steel bars (up to 16 inches in diameter), seamless mechanical tubing and precision components. In the business of making high-quality steel primarily from recycled materials for more than 100 years, TimkenSteel's proven expertise contributes to the performance of our customers' products. The company employs approximately 2,000 people and had sales of $831 million in 2020. For more information, please visit us at www.timkensteel.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/timkensteel-to-increase-prices-on-seamless-mechanical-tubing-products-301241037.html
SOURCE TimkenSteel Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamul Casino® Leverages Outstanding Safety Record to Resume Event Programming in May 2021
- B2Gold Corp. Reports Continued Strong Gold Production for Q1 2021; Quarterly Total Gold Production of 220,644 oz, 9% Above Budget; On Track to Meet Annual Guidance of 970,000 to 1,030,000 oz of Total
- 25 Years Of Innovation In Homebuilding: Williams Homes Marks Anniversary