Tiger Group Online Auction on March 9 Features Heavy Equipment, Tools and Rolling Stock from Advanced Pavement Group
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
With assets located in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Delaware, the online- only auction includes milling machines, loaders, sweepers, rollers, excavators, dozers, trucks, shop equipment, parts and more.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tiger Group is now accepting bids for a March 9 online auction of heavy equipment, paving equipment, trucks, trailers, and tools from one of the largest paving contractors in the Northeast: Advanced Pavement Group (APG). The assets are located at the company's sites in New Castle, Del.; Downingtown, Pa.; Millville, N.J.; and Islip, N.Y.
The multimillion-dollar liquidation is of particular interest to construction companies and contractors involved in roadwork, drainage projects, parking lot repairs, and road-salting/snow-removal. "GCs and specialty contractors also stand to benefit from auction pricing on tools and rolling stock," said Chad Farrell, Managing Director of Tiger's Commercial & Industrial Division.
"This is a large sale, with more than 650 trucks, trailers and heavy-equipment assets on offer, as well as hundreds of general and specialized tools and thousands of parts," Farrell noted. "In most cases, these assets are less than 10 years old and are in good condition. The timing of this sale couldn't be better, as March is the beginning of contractors' busy season—an ideal time to bolster the fleet and prep for jobs in the pipeline."
The available lots include:
- Marini and Bomag, milling machines
- LeeBoy and Midland Pavers
- Dynapac, Wacker, Caterpillar and Bomag rollers
- Caterpillar and Case loaders, excavators, dozers
- Tennant sweepers
- Vacuum sweeper trucks
- Salter and plow trucks
- Mack dump trucks
- Mack, Freightliner, and Peterbilt tractor trucks
- Utility and maintenance trucks
- Lowboy and equipment trailers
- Shop equipment
- Thousands of unused parts
Inspection of the assets on the day before the auction is by appointment-only at APG's locations in Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. To arrange an inspection, contact Tiger at (805) 497-4999.
For photographs and other details on the auction and assets, visithttps://soldtiger.com/sales/full-service-asphalt-concrete-drainage-pavement-maintenance-and-construction-contractor/
Media Contacts: At Tiger Commercial & Industrial: Maria Hoang, email@example.com or (805) 497-4999. At Jaffe Communications: Bill Parness, firstname.lastname@example.org, (732) 673-6852, or Elisa Krantz, email@example.com, (908) 789-0700.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tiger-group-online-auction-on-march-9-features-heavy-equipment-tools-and-rolling-stock-from-advanced-pavement-group-301237548.html
SOURCE Tiger Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnicom's Credera Acquires Areteans to Extend Digital Transformation & Marketing Consulting Depth
- Jackson Hewitt® Reminds Taxpayers the IRS Has $1.3 Billion in Unclaimed Refunds from 2017
- Consider Pastures Launches First National Egg Brand To Take Pasture-Raised Eggs One Step Further Through A Commitment To The Principles Of Regenerative Agriculture