Thompson Machinery Expands Product Line with Metso
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Thompson Machinery is excited to announce a new dealer agreement with Metso for its mobile and stationary crushing and screening products. As the exclusive Cat dealer in Middle and West Tennessee, and North Mississippi, the Metso product line fits seamlessly within Thompson's equipment offering to support its construction, recycling, and roadbuilding customers.
"We pride ourselves in supporting our customers," states George McClary, Product Support Manager at Thompson. "The Metso product line is powered by Cat diesel engines, positioning Thompson as a one-stop-shop for parts and service needs. Keeping our customers running and getting the job done on time is our top priority."
To support the new Metso product line, Thompson welcomes Doug Sites, Specialty Products Manager to the sales team. With 17 years of industry experience in the crushing and screening market, Doug offers valuable knowledge and expertise to local customers. "Metso's mobile crushing and screening products are ideal for contractors due to their high performance and mobility," explains Doug. "We are excited to take a wide range of Metso products to market, including mobile, portable, and stationary crushing, screening, and conveying solutions."
In addition to sales and support, Thompson will offer select Metso products within its rental fleet. Metso equipment purchase options at Thompson will include sale, lease, and rent-to-own agreements. Learn more by visiting www.TMCat.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thompson-machinery-expands-product-line-with-metso-301318899.html
SOURCE Thompson Machinery
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Line's Newest and Most Innovative Ship, Departs On Maiden Voyage From Port Canaveral This Afternoon
- Ziaire Williams’ Childhood Hoop Dreams Realized On 2021 NBA Draft Night
- AHF LA Times’ Ad Exposes Root of Homelessness … ‘Corruption!’
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!